Friday, February 24, 2006

Life is beautiful only.....

when you are my life.

What a heartwarming phrase. I just pick it up from some website a moment ago & I thought it would be really nice to share. Haha.

Booooo................

There are so many upcoming tests, assignments & projects committments for me to fulfill. *grumble* But I have no mood to do them at all. I hate that feeling. *arghhh*

I tell myself everything is going to be okay, everything is going to be alright. But it is always easier to be said than to be done. I am still trying to convince myself to believe that.

I just can't seem to get myself away from it yet.

Sleep is one of the best ways to run away from reality & I am going to do so now.

May tomorrow be a better day. (long day in school though. bored!!!)

Nighty! =)

No comments: