Saturday, February 04, 2006

Gone....soon.

My long cny's holidays is going be gone soon. This coming monday I have to go back school for lessons as usual. *pout*

My cny was errr......normal.....nothing special. It's like almost the same every year. *blah* Just that it was getting a little more stressed. Most of my cousins around my age range came in pairs this year. Like all of a sudden everyone has a partner. Actually everyone presumed I have one but just that I never bring him along. Then some "once a year see one time" relatives asked me not to make my dad lose face next year's cny. What the ****? Sometimes I just can't stand this kind of relatives. My brother should has brought his along. Maybe I should bring one next year who can make them go "woah.....impressive! thumbs up!". Hahahaha. Shall see. =p

Went ktv on "chu wu" but I didn't sing till my fill yet. So I really can't wait to go ktv again & go back to music clinic next saturday. My passion for singing seems stronger & stronger. So even when I know the school fees for attending vocal classes are not cheap, I still can't bring myself to give up. I feel kind of attached to music clinic already & I already feel so sian that these 2 saturdays there were no classes. (yeun & ivan, it's not just me right?)

I finally watched "i not stupid too" yesterday. Personally I find it very nice & touching. It made me laugh & cry a lot. & it did make me reflect my thoughts too. Probably will buy the vcd when it releases. Hehe.



I think this picture looks really comical. What a pose. *giggle*


Shall end my entry here with my silly picture. I know I look very silly. =p

But who cares? Lol.

Good Night!

No comments: