Sunday, March 01, 2009

birthday

No fancy celebrations. All the random friends and people that I met these few days, thank you. =) Even for those whom I haven't met up with, but with all the phone calls and smses wishes, thank you too. =) Thank you for the surprises and presents and thoughts, to whoever. :) Zouk on friday wasn't very fantastic, with the crowds that manipulate the atmosphere. I wish I had a better one. :)

No 29 feb, so I am just 6.25 years old to be exact. Haha... But that's the leap day that makes me special. The leap day that makes me different from many many others. The leap day that makes me shine. Hehe... Thank you mummy, for her greatest plan to deliver me on this special date. (But she claimed it was unintentional and I was just too eager to see the world that I came out earlier than expected.)

Suddenly, I feel it's like going to be another chapter or story after the birthday. Probably another stage of life for me. I don't know. But I am looking forward, because it just gonna gets better. My story. =)

No comments: