Wednesday, March 18, 2009

happy birthday 老豆!

It's daddy's birthday and he always wanted to take over my old phone but I hated the idea. He didn't want to waste money to get a new phone. My messages and photos were all inside and I have this habit of keeping my old phone even though I am getting a new one. Trade-in seldom applies to me. *laugh*

Daddy's mobile is not working. I secretly bought him a new phone after class today. It's a very simple basic nokia phone with camera, fm radio and other normal functions. Good enough for daddy. I don't think his fat fingers will get used to any of the latest touch-screen phone. I reckon if I get him one of those, it will drive him crazy. Ha.

But but but....you know what? I have to lie to him that it's a free phone from ml because I am their lifelong regular customer. And he actually believed what I said. $123 lei and I have to say it's free. Lol. I didn't wanna lie but I am pretty sure he would bark at me if I spend a single cent on a new phone for him. He would probably say something like, "you have so many unused old phones at home why don't you just give me anyone of those and you don't have to waste money buy me a new phone?" And this nagging probably will go on for a few days. Haha...

Anyway, happy birthday 老豆! =)

My wine course was not too bad. We got to drink and some of them thought I am a 酒鬼 just because I finished all my different glasses of red and white, and insisted I drink some more. Evil colleagues. And I still had to drive after that. But but but....I am yolene lei. Nothing gets in my way, even the few glasses of wine. =) And I still managed to catch up with batchgirls who I bumped into at the training centre and had lunch together. =)

Then it was dinner with ling and home sweet home. I still have a bombay to do tomorrow. No off day but I am back on friday's morning and off for the weekend. I guess that can be a bonus. :)


Was preparing for work that day and vanity came in. Keke... My stupid laptop keyboard is not functioning properly (it's time for repair!) and I have to use my youngest brother's laptop. Good thing he is in camp! Ha. Time flies, people change, things change and life goes on, whether you like it or not. Anyway, it's super random here. I don't see the linkage. But nevermind. =p

love love.

No comments: