Thursday, March 05, 2009

hair hair HAIR!





My throat has been irritating me since birthday, and now yet to recover. *pout* Anyway, I went to perm my hair again today! And I bought my RMK foundation, which is not a very necessary buy. Ha! I just shopped at the duty free at the airport yesterday, too. =p *guilty grin* I have an overwhelming range of skincare and products and cosmetics, which I think can last me forever. Hehe... I fall in love with new beauty junks easily. I am now in love with the new M.A.C. hello kitty range and I swear I gonna get them, soon. ;p And I look forward to Japan work trip. It may be a short one but it's Japan lei! My all time fav destination. =) But before that, I have to do a turn tomorrow, or rather later. Silly me, cocked up my change of flights and off days.

Off to some reading and then SLEEP!

Muacks! =)

No comments: