Wednesday, March 25, 2009

impossible and impossibility

Was back from seoul this morning. Shopping was good but not great, cos I didn't really buy a lot of things. Just a few random stuffs for myself and people. Supposed to collect my new uniforms today, I waited 4months for the collection. But now they say they are not ready and ask me to go down 2 weeks later. *roll eyes* Good thing I called, if not I gonna leave the shop very empty handed. *hmph*

That day I dreamt the most impossible dream. The most impossible person is coming back into my life. The most impossible person + the most impossible me + the most impossible scenario + the most impossible words = the hopeless case of fantasy. *heavy sigh* Messed up my beauty sleep hours, wasted the time which I could have been dreaming of the possible(s). Something that used to be a miracle becomes an impossibility, and it makes me somehow, somewhat feels that I had lived in a fictional storybook for years. A notorious relationship that was never looked upon to blossom.

Read this line somewhere...."If I could rearrange the alphabets, I would put "U" and "I" together." Ewww...quite cheeky right? No doubt it's sweet but it's a fact that "U" and "I" can never be together in the alphabetic order.

No comments: