Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I met quite a few people yesterday, unintentionally. Somehow, everybody just seem to know everybody, especially those in my life. Is it a good thing?

You know every now and then, every time we wish, we want, we hope, we pray, we encourage our loved ones and those people around us to be happy. And very often we say happiness can be very simple. But then again, it's easy to ask people to be happy, to be contented and all, but when it's to our each individual self, it's not always the case.

Actually I feel to be really happy as a person, to be really happy with your own life, the events, and the people that are happening to you, isn't easy at all.

因为我们有七情六欲。我们会自我陶醉在虚幻与现实之间的梦镜。其实勇敢真的很不容易。勇敢去爱,勇敢放开,勇敢面对生活给你的酸甜苦辣,勇敢挑战所有想打倒你的坏人,就连哭也是要勇敢去哭。有时候哭也是很好的发泄。也许哭过了,某人,某事,会让你看得更清楚。

虽然我不是很勇敢,但起码到今天,某人,某事,我的生活,我还是可以微笑着来面对。=)勇气,它得来不易。勇气,它不是三天两夜。勇气你有吗?如果没有,请相信这一分这一秒,它会很想告诉你,它会等你,等你来把它带走。=)

I am off to London tonight. =) Actually I kind of love London though I have been there like umpteen times. It's one of my favourite cities. =p

Till then, love.

No comments: