Saturday, September 19, 2009

24hours

I only have 24hours to play with. I am off to London tomorrow morning. And I can't wait. I am missing London so much, the last time I went was in June? Tell me about being a 380crew. *giggle* I don't have any 380flight rostered next month. But I am totally excited about New York. I so miss that Big Apple. San Francsico, the beautiful reason why I have always loved California. 2 states flights in a month. I should be contented. =)

My GS was suggesting I change over to his seoul at the end of the month, but I kind of want to go to Bangkok even for just a nightstopping. But I have been missing Seoul for quite long. *roar* Contradicting huh? Haha...

Guess what? I will go shower in awhile, then pack bags for tomorrow flight, sleep, meet batchgirl to pass her birkie from Frankfurt, primary school classmate's wedding dinner tonight, and what else? Like tons of tasks to complete. *headache*

Bless. :)
Love.

No comments: