Monday, September 07, 2009

Pick the day

Just came home. showered and ready for bed. Mummy was already awake when I got home. She was going for her daily morning jog. She said she thought I was still living in gmt-7. *cheeky grin*

The day with bestie was great. We shopped for shoes at pazzion, one of my favorite shoes shop in town, hehe, lunch at sun with moon, food always tastes better when shared=), my fringe cut, pedicure at far east, plus lots of laughter and topics on boys, work and friends. Could have met up with batchboy after that, but the timing just wasn't that accomodating.

Then it was an inpromptu meet up at the wee hours with someone who has everything in his agenda to bicker with me, almost everytime. *roll eyes* Ha. Perhaps that's a form of communication between us. Ha. I think. :)

Suddenly, I crave for macdonald brekkie! But I don't think I can wake up in time for that.

Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future. - Audrey Hepburn

No comments: