Friday, September 11, 2009

bubble bath

I attempted to have a bubble bath in the bath tub, do hair mask, face mask, drink ice tea and relax over light music. But.... the bubble bath gel that I bought earlier on from one of the shops in the hotel shopping area didn't have any bubbles! Let alone foam. I was still hoping for a foaming bath while I dozed off alittle and relaxed in the water. Hiak...such disappointment.

Anyway, I am heading back home tomorrow. Yey! Back for the weekend. =)

Just a little enlightenment to myself. I realised I had wasted the past one year waiting for someone to come back to me. That was silly enough, knowingly the fact that love isn't going to be the same anymore, and yet I convinced, myself to be self deceiving that maybe miracles do happen. It's impossible out of the impossible.

HA. I had a laugh. I must have missed out many good things in life and many wonderful people that came across. I tell myself I am not going to wait for anyone anymore. I am ready for my future, not waiting for anyone to fill in the empty space. I know he is somewhere out there waiting for me. Haha. Now is my turn to make people wait. So do catch me while you can, coz....I am moving on real fast. Kekee..

Few more hours to morning. Till I am back. Suddenly miss mummy. =)

No comments: