Wednesday, September 30, 2009

never want Sydney again

Just came back from Sydney and I immediately posted a new shout out line in my facebook using my mobile while on my way home, "Yolene never wants to do Sydney again." It was exceptionally busy today and I hardly had time to take a five minute break. And the most horrendous thing was I realised my toiletries were all spilled in my check-in bag! All my skincare like toner and serum were all over the bag, dripping disgusting white discharge. Yucks! My new range of skincare of less than a month, now it's all gone, meaning I have to buy a new set of skincare again. $$ down the drain. Time to head to the departmental store soon. 2 off days before Hong Kong San Francisco.

Sometimes I wonder when was the last time I slow my pace and appreciate the surrounding, appreciate those who have always been around?

May god bless.

May you find love.

=)

No comments: