Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I tried to smile slightly...

Did I ever say my 6th sense is pretty accurate? I was sensing something these few days and expecting it to happen, somehow, anytime soon. It's not really going to be my business or should I say it's none of my business but...it may trigger my emotion a little or maybe even more, for moments.
And so it happened.

I tried to dance, I forced myself to jump a bit and sway a little to the left and right, to deem that I was dancing. I tried to sing, but in an attempt to do so, only lalalala came out for my almost dried and thirsty voicebox. Haha. I tried to smile slightly, and it seemed like the hardest thing ever to do.

我在不高兴什么?

Nah...yolene peh...not your problem anymore.

Out for pasta, pizza, spinanch mushroom and chocolates in one hour time!

Frankurt, loves.

No comments: