Wednesday, June 30, 2010

bad complex

My complexion is getting bad. Pimples start popping out, and the glow on the face is long gone. Lack of sleep? Hormones imbalance? Or auntie here is just catching up with age and the face is trying to show signs of it? Super need a new range of powerful skincare and makeup, meaning I need to spend money again. Saving money is such a tough idea. Haha!

I intend to head to the gym later, yeah, I really have to go. Then I feel like catching a movie and go for some alcoholic drinks tonight. Haha... But no plans quite yet. Still waiting for people to ask me out. *laugh*

Off to Zurich tomorrow late night with batchgirl again. Probably need some groceries shopping. We planning to cook in the room, for fun. Ha. But then, let me find my cook pot later. I don't know where I have dumped it too. Heh.

It's mid-week. Time should be passing fast. Have a good one everybody. Spend times with your loved ones, give a ring or text a message to those whom you haven't seen for long. Even a simple "hello, how are you?" may mean a lot to a person. =) And not forgetting to set some times to yourself, asking what you want. Sometimes we get too engrossed with life and work and we tend to forget ourselves, forget those who matter. Good luck, and cheers. :)

No comments: