Thursday, June 10, 2010

what's lost?

My brother just came home with the friends from partying, all smell like freaking alcoholics, and one of the friends yelled and said, "sis, your bro acted so dao just now...so many girls wanted his numbers just now but he acted so dao..." I replied..."ya la...you mean you guys don't know meh? he's a gay. *laugh*" Crazy bunch of guys. Lol. And now they just slammed their way out for supper. *roll eyes..* All heading to Amsterdam then to Sweden tonight for some training. My mum will have peace for weeks. =p

Was back in the evening after 8days. Freaking tired that I kept falling asleep. Eat, sleep, watch tv, sleep again, wake up eat supper, then sleep again, then shower, online and then to hear the guys storming into my house.

I know all the problems and worries won't go off by themselves but on my hand, I seriously have no idea what to do, what step to carry out next. Things just so happened consecutively, and it feels like it's all pre-planned ahead, all in joint forces to go against me.

I think this time... I have really lost...

No comments: