Thursday, June 24, 2010

Overeasy


Ice Kachang at T3 that day after Bangkok turn. *slurp* (=


Overeasy at One Fullerton. Love the view and ambience, over looking Marina Bay Sands. Even Starbucks at One Fullerton looks more atas. And they have lots of other restaurants, cafes and pubs there. Another choice of location to hangout during my off days in Singapore. (:
http://www.overeasy.com.sg/

Heading to the city of love and romance, Paris tonight. Shopping list for mum and myself. *cheeky grin* And flying with batchgirl, how can not be fun? Hehe..

Have a great weekend everyone. I will be spending mine in Paris. Envy me not? Haha... Go have dinner and sip some good wine and watch World Cup by the river at One Fullerton. I think you will have a good time like I will be in Paris too. Ha.

Right, till then.
Love ya all.

No comments: