Sunday, June 13, 2010

iPhone entry...

First time trying to blog using my iPhone. And I think it's so freaking cool! Haha. I have been doing some reading, trying to make my eyes tired so that I can sleep. It's almost 5 now and I still feel very awake. *roar*.

Off to Melbourne later in the evening, coming back on Tuesday afternoon and I will have a few days of break from work. I can't wait. I have a sudden detest to put on those blue uniforms. A short break will be good. I guess so. :)

Thank you for putting up with my emotional postings for the past weeks. Been feeling very attention-needy. Pretty angry with myself. Some thoughts and logic just seem hard to straighten out. But I am working on them. Soon, very soon, everything should be able to fall in their rightful places again. =)

No comments: