Sunday, June 06, 2010

loving NYC

Enjoying and loving New York, at this very moment. Though the weather is ridiculously hot, the company is great. I didn't buy anything, like yet? I am so amazed with myself. Everyone got some shopping bags on their hands and where's mine? Haha... Save the money for Frankfurt, for the luxury brands. =p

Sometimes you don't even bump into friends in Singapore, but I just bumped one in New York. How cool is that? Heh...

Some things just don't require any closure. So let them be. Just realise over torturing myself with all those unnecessary emotions are like so silly. Who would care about how I could have felt? Not even the ones whom I thought they somehow matter very much. Well, this is part of growing up I guess. So yes, please grow up Yolene.

No comments: