Sunday, January 23, 2011

freezing New York

Just woke up from a well-needed sleep in the Big Apple. It's freaking minus 8 degrees here. Snow covering the ground, wind blowing your face like you can die anytime, and my flu catching up with me again. It all sounded very negative...but nonetheless, it's New York you know. Despite the extreme weather, upon arriving, we had a good bowl of piping hot ramen at Sapporo, just a few blocks away from the hotel. Then went to roam around Fifth Avenue with the favourite batchboy!

Embracing the cold was a challenge but I had so much fun with him, holding his slim but fit arms (LOL), singing along the streets, laughed out loud at the slightest thing. Haha.. This is fun. :p

It's how strange that I seem to have the "Dear Kelly" face. People( Guys) start coming to me about their personal problems, as if I could provide them some top ten solutions. And it's also how strange some people just ironically reminded you of somebody else. I remembered the secret connection we had. I remembered the feeling he first gave me. I remembered how crazy I had used to feel. But that was then. Most importantly, we are all happy now, though many of times, I seem to feel that I have lost my niche of knowing what I actually want and love. Like what the batchboy said, "you don't know what you want la...." I am still in the process of finding that connection, that urge, and secretly hoping that it will make me want to die for it again. =)

No comments: