Saturday, January 29, 2011

a long day

Had a really long day yesterday. Went for my routine waxing, manicure and pedicure, haircut, colouring and treatment for the Chinese New Year, (LOL..), dinner, ShaoLin movie by Andy Lau. sinful MacDonald's supper! I felt so totally drained out yet accomplished when I finally lied down on my bed this morning at 0530. Haha...

Had been eating quite a bit. Great company over the past 8days with batchboy, we had so much food, wine and desserts together, then plus late night fast food supper, plus the steamboat dinner later and the Korean BBQ tomorrow. I want to go jogging soon. Sometimes I love being overseas. You have all the time to yourself, and the gym is just so conveniently inside the hotel and I can drag my fat big ass and head for an at least good 30min run.

I will be around these few days (not considering those turnarounds) until 2ND day of Chinese New Year and I am off to Munich! Something to look forward to. Hehe... Alright, off to prepare to go out. Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: