Wednesday, January 05, 2011

London's note

The delicacy in London. Almost every time I come to London, I must eat it. This time round I tried it with flat rice noodles. :)



I have a random thought running in my mind again....

Everyday we are faced with choices to make. Choices like what to eat, where to go, who to meet, what to do, etc. And even in our realistic life, who to like, who to love, who to be together, who to marry, etc. And every choice follows an after-effect which we call it the consequence. The good consequence we call it the happily ever after, whereas the negative one we call it the mistake. But life shouldn't be measured by mistakes isn't it? Even the worst consequence, we have to accept it because we make the decision, we make the choice, and we have to bear with the consequence. And I very much deem to call this "a process".

It’s not about what you do. It’s about who you are. It’s not about who you are right now. It’s about who you could be. It’s not about what could go wrong. It’s about what will go right…

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

What do you think?
:p

No comments: