Saturday, January 08, 2011

the friday thought

It was another rainy day. Miss the morning jog (I should jolly well know I am not a morning person. I snoozed the alarm till lunch hours. *kekeke*), my parents were spring cleaning the house and I was there using my laptop, eating my blueberries from London, and my dad almost screamed and said he would throw my laptop away when I am not at home. HAHA... Made a trip to town in the evening for dinner, and just when I said I want to stop spending unnecessarily, I spent more than a hundred just a night. On a pair of boots from a korean shop (giving excuse that I need it very often for overseas work trip...:p), eyelashes and eyes-shadow palette(giving excuse I need them for work. lol...)

Wanted to end the night with some alcohol but ended up I didn't. Came back home to laze on bed. Hehe..

决定不要为谁改变自己了。

反正都看不到,听不到,感觉不到。

现在的我只想为自己加油。

开心就好。=)

晚安咯!:)

No comments: