Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hi New York

I had a serious great time with Alex in New York. Breakfast at Alice's Tea Cup, SOHO and Barneys New York for shopping (though we didn't buy anything), Magnolia's cupcake and banana pudding, coffee for the warmth, Japanese dinner and skyping with each other over the net. Cold isn't fun. I kind of detest winter, cos it makes me feel weak all over. But embracing the cold with good friend was fun. No happy buys, no shopping loot, but the amount of laughter and quality time spent together was priceless, makes me ever more contented than I get my expensive pair of shoes or my branded bag. =)

I have a sweet tooth most of the time. Just finish one huge slice of strawberry cheesecake by myself while typing this entry away. Sweet food makes me happy most of the times. Sometimes I unknowingly show my "not so happy" temper through my tone of voice while talking on the phone, my "not so pleased" whatapps messages, throwing the tantrums that only belong to me, and yet trying very hard to suppress it so that I don't flare and look like a crazy woman.

I guess a lot of times it takes a lot of efforts to understand a person who is not standing at your point of view. I should learn to understand logics and rationals behind every complication, and not be an unreasonable and stubborn solo human being who insists on her values. Which is the real me? The one who always tries to accommodate so that everything gets picture perfect? Or the one who laughs as and when she wants, cries as and when she feels like it, flares up because she feels unjustified, holding on to things that she hopelessly desire, and loves because she feels like falling in love?

It's tough decision I guess. It's never easy to find that missing puzzle that completes you. Life is a challenge and I am taking on it. Good luck to me, to us and to the future. It's quite a journey ahead.
:)

Time for a short nap before waking up to prepare for work. Heading back to Frankfurt and be back to Singapore day after. Pictures will be up soon, after I QC all of them from Alex's camera. Hehe.

Love.

No comments: