Saturday, January 15, 2011

last minute

Someone told me last night, life is about last minute, life is about impromptu. All along I thought life should be planned, so that everything will be smooth and sailing. Then again, I asked myself. I kind of like the thrills and excitement behind all the uncertainties. Maybe that is the official real me. I like to have a plan, a certain degree of formality to justify a level of certainty, and at the same time, I like risks, I enjoy the feeling of running against ideas of majority, the roller coaster thrills that captivate my heartbeat. I am such woman. HAha..

Like a fellow colleague commented the other day, "yolene i can see you aren't easily tamed. you need someone who can control, lead and tame you. you seem you can't follow the rigidity of love. you need fun, and plenty of excitement." Shucks...I think he reads people. No....He reads mind. Lol..

尽管平静也是一种幸福,我的下一站我还是要疯狂!=)

Steamboat later. Slurps. :p

No comments: