Friday, January 07, 2011

life is good

I think god has been kind to me. Life has been good so far for the new year. Many nice people, I "tried" to exercise more and snack lesser :D, take more fruits and cutting down on gassy drinks, catch up on the always much needed sleep, trying my best to cut down on my shopaholic attitude *grin*, and no matter how tough something can be, it will eventually be solved. Thank you so much. Please continue to grant me more patience in me, let me continue meeting all the good people, I don't mind hardships but please reward me with sweet fruits and happily ever after. Nothing beats happiness. Nothing beats being together with the family, the beloved one(s) and the friends. Please enthrone us with good health and sufficient assets to enjoy good life. :)

Like what I told missy ling earlier. I think I don't want the tall and handsome men anymore. Someone who loves me, has time for me, accepts my flaws, got money and want to marry me. I am simple. Haha.

I just...haven't met him, yet. :)

No comments: