Friday, September 24, 2004

BloGGinG

Yes. It's sOoOo common & popular now. Was browsing through my friends' blogs & friend's friends' blogs & so on. Alot of them seem to be really very "pro" in doing their blogs. I admit I'm a blog-dummy. I only know the basics. Lol.

Blogging is like a online diary. I didn't have the habit of keeping & writing a diary initially until I discovered about blogging. It creates a space for me to write down my thoughts. Daily thoughts. ( If only I'll to update my blog punctually everyday. Haha. ) =) I think it's pretty amazing as you have something for you to look back & reflect on when you are reading your own past entries.

Currently, I'm not in a hurry to learn everything about blogging. At least for now. Heh. Anyway, I'm glad that I started blogging & I guess I'm getting fonder of it more. Each day. :p

No comments: