Thursday, September 23, 2004

A long long time

Yuppie! As per above title, it has been a long long time since I last blogged. 2 weeks? i guess so. Just alittle bit of laziness + alittle bit of "tired"ness + alittle bit of "busy"ness to blog. Haha.

Work was rather busy last week (12sep-17sep). Amazingly. This seldom happens to me. Alot of work & things to be done but I think I still manage to juggle well. Hee.

Celebrated Emily's Bday on sun (19sep). Her bday falls on thur (23sep). Early celebration for her. Just the 2 of us. Quite fun. As usual. Met in town. Initially wanted to had our lunchs at S'pore Meritus Mandarin Hotel. The environment is cool & the food menu looks pretty gd but the prices is even more attractive. Haha. Eventually we ended up eating at a Japanese restaurant (can't remember the restaurant's name) at Paragon. Food was not bad. Very soupy & light. Make us feel so healthy. Emily's treat. Heh.

Then we went shopping after lunchs. Spend $$ again. Girls. Never get enough of clothes, earrings, bags, etc. But shopping does make me happier alittle.=) Headed down to Haagendazs at Esplanade for ice-creams. Yummy! But the scopes were small & rather expensive.

More shopping again. Lol. We both bought a bag each. After that we went Kuali for dinner. Penang food. The food was not bad too. Met some funny act cool guys there, as if thinking they were very handsome. Puke.... Shall not elaborate more. Haha...

Took some pictures. Show you guys one below. Pretty girls wor. Lolx.



Oh ya. Let me complain about something. I think I'll freeze to death one day in my office. The air-con is really killing me!!! Arghhhh....

Alright. Time for bed.

Will update again.

Good night!

No comments: