Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Those were the days.....

Was browsing through my yahoo photo albums just a moment ago. Memories started to flow back. Most of the photos were actually taken this year but my feeling was felt as though it was quite sometimes back. Looking at my own photos, I realise my look has changed over the past 9 months. In fact I think everyone somehow look alittle bit different in each set of photos taken at different time frame though maybe the duration apart of taking the different sets of photos are not very long. What am I trying to say? I think I sound abit confusing. Haha. You know what I mean ya?

Missing all my friends. Missing all the good old times we had in school. Strangly, I'm missing the time when we had to rush for projects & the time when we had to burn mid-night oil for exams too.

Why do time have to pass so fast? Sigh.....

Those were the days.....

No comments: