Saturday, September 04, 2004

A Moment of Joy

Went out with Emily today for our "usual" catching up session. Heh. The meeting today was like extremely or exceptionally nice. Orchard again. Hah. We went for unintentional shopping. Lol. I bought a top, a pair of earrings & a hairclip. Pretty satisfied. Heh. Emily got more. Haha. No la. As in she spent more den me. She got herself a dress, a tube top, a bag fr Xcessories & hmmm... That's all? Mabye. Cos that's all I can remember. Hee.

Ate Haagendazs ice-cream. The new lychee flavour. Yummy! & we paid like only 2 bucks or so per person. One for one promotion coupon fr Cleo. Cheap cheap. Heh.

Time was slow today. It was like we went to alot of places & we thought it was getting late but it wasn't. Something likes that. Get me? Maybe god wants us the best buddies to spend more time together. Haha. But the feeling was great. A moment of joy. Especially today. =)

Settled down at Bakerzin (They got a new name. Used to be called Baker's Inn) at Paragon for dinner. The food was really really nice. We ordered pizza, pasta, camomile tea, new york cheesecake & mango mousse. The waiters & the other customers must be stunned that we 2 girls could actually eat so much. Glutton. Hah.

Tonight's tuition was not very productive. I took a cab down fr Hg Mrt to my student's hse cos I was late. Hiaks. Waste my cab's fare. So sleepy throughout & the boy was not concentrating at all either. At least I tried my best to teach. It's not easy to be a tution teacher either.

No comments: