Saturday, September 04, 2004

Disappointment

Some people claim that they know me very well. I find it so hilarious. Especially the person saying that doesn't even fit into my catagory of "You know me well". I don't understand you at all? Hello. Pls. As if you really know me that well.

Say what you want. I am not appreciative. I am an attention seeker. I am flirtious by nature. & what more? I don't need you to tell me how nice you are or how sweet you are to me. I am not dumb nor stupid. I am a human being & I have got feelings. I am sincerely trying all my best to treasure all my relationships with my loved ones. I know what to do. What gratitude you want from me?

You can go around telling people how much efforts you have put in & this is what you get in return. Go ahead. Yeah. If that's what you want. You are the victim & I am the villain.

I can't believe this's what I am to you & I can't deny that I am not pissed.

Disappointment.

Do you know something?

It hurts.....

No comments: