Friday, September 24, 2004

Help Please!

Today's work was ok cos I really got nothing much to do. Basically just doing my own stuffs, surfing the net & slacking. Haha. But it's fine lar actually. Cos it's a friday today! Again! Haha. Always looking towards for friday. Hee.

Had an appointment with agnes for eye-brows trimming right after work. After that, I had a date with Meifang. We went shopping & dinner. Spent $$ on shopping again. Come to think of it, I am feeling alittle guilty now. :/ I need to save $$. Gotta learn how to save. Stop! Control! Resist! Save!

Well, I think I need a new image. I'm looking freaking terrible these few weeks. Don't know what got into me. I look so tired & restless. My face is dull & I feel fat when I'm not eating alot. Or mabybe I'm just too stress? I really don't know. But this has been going on for long. Arghhh... I need some help!

No comments: