Friday, August 25, 2006

Christian Dior

Yey! I passed my test today! (thursday) No more test till then cos we have cleared all our modules for our training! Wow~ *relieved* Left 2 more training flights, reinforcement, some blah blah blah programs & finally graduation! Time flies when you don't even realise it. *nods*

Went to the airport again today after the test. I think it gonna be my 2nd home soon. *laugh* Then back to STC' s dance studio again to practise our dances for our graduation. Finished everything almost around evening time & headed down to town for some retail therapy. *grin* Feel so happy spending some money. Lol. I love my new Christian Dior lipliner & lippie & I'm going to use them this saturday for my flight! They are just so pretty! *shalalalala* heh.

Supposed to go Velvet tonight as I promised but I was really very tired. Reached home around 9plus pm, eat, watch tv, read magazine & I dozed off. Ha. Just woke up awhile ago only to bath. Sian. I still haven't do my "bible" & my homework for my flight yet & I'm simply too tired & lazy to do now. Hopefully I can wake up early in the morning later to finish off my bible & homework, run some errands & pack my stuffs. If everything goes on smoothly, probably I'll be able to turn up for my dinner date. =P








No comments: