Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"missing" factor

Been quite busy these few days. I think I practically slept like less than 5 hours each day on weekdays nowadays. Had aircraft visit yesterday. Then went back home to study for a test that was conducted earlier on today just now. Good thing that everyone cleared. =)

We had wet run today& we stayed back after class for graduation performance practice as well. It was pretty tiring la but fun. *wink* Then went dinner together with some. I sort of enjoy the last few moments that I'm spending with my batchmates cos very soon we will all graduate & start flying solo already. Sure gonna miss those days in STC, my batch & the nice trainers around. Thinking what to get for everyone. Probably go overseas & buy. Eee how. Haha.

I'm pretty worried for a good friend now. I hope she is okay & things will turn out fine for her.

Saturday I'm flying off to Osaka, transiting in Bangkok for an hour or so 1st. Sian. I don't even have time to meet my friends & everyone is like also very busy with their own stuffs too. Really have to do some planning to meet or whatsoever. Not worth to drift apart just because of the time factor right. Heh.

Still finding for my "missing" factor.....

To be continued.....

No comments: