Sunday, August 06, 2006

NRT-SIN = Lousy

Hello! I'm back from Narita. SIN-NRT was pretty good. Everything went on pretty fine. Crew were nice & passengers were not very demanding either. But NRT-SIN sector was really bad. At least for me. I was zapped until I almost broke down. It was such a lousy flight for me. At that point of time I kept praying & hoping that the time would fly faster so that I could touch down to SIN asap. Anyway, it's all over. Had cried. Had said. Feeling much better now though still not as good either. There's still a long way to go.

I didn't do much shopping at Narita. Only bought a bit of food stuffs back for my family. I love the sushi over there. Super fresh & yummylicious & I don't we can get that kind of quality in SIN.

& I met 2 of my batchies there but they were on earlier flight. We went lunch together at this pretty nice ramen shop with the captain , 1st officer, &their japanese friend. Dinner with my batchmate & the tech-crew was at this nice japanese sushi restaurant.

Actually, what determines a good or bad flight is not really the passengers. It's the crew. God, please bless me with good flights.


Ramen. Yum!


Big oyster.


Fried prawn head.


Cigarettes vending machine.


My batchie.


4 girls.


Belle in Narita.

No comments: