Monday, August 28, 2006

i'm back!

hey hey! i'm back! *hehe* the flight, both sectors were pretty tiring but good thing that i had a nice set of crew to work with. some passengers were demanding but generally most of them were still nice & well-behave. went eat & shopping with my batchgirl (my sny buddy) & my batchboys. i bought my fancl products. *yey* & some small little stuffs here and there. i think i spent quite a bit on food. haha. oh well. but it feels good to indulge in good food. if only i have the luxury to eat & eat & eat without growing any fatter. or even better, to eat & slim down at the same time. ;P

photos tell everything.....































some photos are still in my friends' cameras. will post up more when i have them. *heex*

going perth on thursday's morning. ^^

No comments: