Saturday, August 26, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

Leaving on a jet plane later, transisting in Bangkok 1st then to Osaka. Not really looking forward though. I don't know why. Kind of sian. Nevertheless, hope it will be a good flight. Hopefully I will get good buys & take lots of pretty photos too! *grin*

Managed to catch up a bit with my 2 girls yesterday. It was short & so it made me look forward to our next session in which I don't know when. Probably meet for your birthday. *you know who you are. heh.*

& it's mf's birthday tmr! Happy birthday girl! I won't be in Singapore tmr so I just gotta wish you happy (X endless times) birthday in advance! Hee. *if you are reading this girl. =P *

Alright, I shall go read up my notes & pack some last minutes stuffs now. Waiting for mummy to come back home with my lunch. *hungry* Lol. Will be back on Monday late noon, evening time. *bye bye*

~why do people say something when they actually mean another thing? & why do people like to do something that confuse their own actions & thinkings, especially when actions aren't equal to thinkings. human beings sometimes can be really complicating. i have enough. of you.~

No comments: