Sunday, August 20, 2006

My thought for the night.....

Been really tired.

Training.

Graduation's performance practice.

Lack of beauty sleep.

Haven't been really partying these few weeks too.

I eat. I sing. I shop.

It was great but could have been even better with the even more rightful people.

Many thoughts have been running through my mind lately.

I wish I have an answer to each.

Nevertheless, been long since I come up with a shopping wish list. Hahahahaha.

*big grin*

Not in order though. =P

1. A laptop. (my toshiba laptop isn't working ever since I graduated from poly.)

2. A new digital camera. (with a big screen.)

3. Pretty ipod.

4. A new & bigger wardrobe. (the current one is bursting! lol.)

5. My 1st LV wallet. *beams*

6. A world map. (to trace all the places that I fly. ;P)

7. Ticket to the musical show, "Forbidden City".

Enough for now. Heh.

Just a random thought here. I think human beings are really strange & funny creatures. They would always tend to remember the bad of a person but forget about the good of a person. Somehow it's true right? Probably we should all learn to be look at the postive side of a person more rather than just keep on focusing on whatever negativities that form.

My thought for the night.....



I seek for pure & real happiness.....

No comments: