Thursday, August 03, 2006

Drained

Been really busy & drained out from the training, preparation stuffs & homework that I got to do before my flights. It's so tiring, both physically and mentally. Probably it's just the beginning. When I get used to flying life, maybe things will seem easier. Luckily, the leading steward & leading stewardess were really nice rank trainers & I have learnt quite a bit from them.

Took some nice pictures in uniforms but think it isn't appropriate to post them here.

Anyway, met evie & lynn for sakae sushi dinner on tuesday. It's nice catching up with one another despite the fact that it wasn't a really long meeting session. At least we made an effort to meet up despite our busy schedules. =)

Today there's pretty much things to be done. Going down to the tailor to collect my other 3 sets of uniforms, going to do express manicure & pedicure, money changer, necessities, pack cabin bag tonight, read up notes, do homework, etc. I wish I have all the time in the world.

Last night I was so tired that I actually fell asleep without removing my makeup & without bathing. I woke up early today to do all & I'm masking now. Luckily my face is still intact. Heh.

Flying tmr~

No comments: