Friday, August 11, 2006

SIN-SYD, SYD-SIN

Hey! I'm back again. Touched down to SIN last night. It was really a tiring flight, especially for the return sector. This SYD flight the both going & return sectors were the same crew & they were all majority pretty nice. It always feels good to be working with nice people. & some of them were really encouraging. They told me never let any negative comments or nasty remarks put me down. They said sometimes I would meet nicer people & sometimes not so nice people. This is life & people always learn & remember more from those not so nice happenings. Encountering some bad experiences would make me an even stronger person. Somehow it's true isn't it?

Oh. & the stewards were pretty cute too. Wahahaha. *bleah*

Didn't do much shopping & phototaking in SYD either. By the time we touched down to SYD it was already night-time & the weather was super windy & cold. My sweater, jeans & boots didn't even help. Went dinner & drinking with a few of them & then after that my batchmate & I went to look for 2 of our batchmates who were staying at another hotel. We chatted, suppering, laughed, & bitched till past midnight before we returned to our own hotel. The next morning I went breakfast with my batch girl, shopped around for awhile before returing back to hotel again to get changed & ready to fly back to SIN.

Going back STC for training again on Monday. Somehow I miss my training.... =p

No comments: