Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Back to Singapore

I was back yesterday's morning. Almost couldn't make it back to SG cos the aircraft encountered some technical problems before take off & we were delayed for almost 45 minutes. Good thing it flew back safely. Heh. =P

I joined the tour in Istanbul & it costed me US$106! Oh well. I think it was worth it. I got to see a lot of the significant buildings & places of Istanbul & had a nice turkish lunch meal. Oh & one of my crew's friend works in Istanbul & he was really nice to drove us around & he refused to let us pay for dinner & drinks. By the way, the nightlife in Istanbul was pretty happening. Hehe.

Spent the last night of my this flight pattern in Dubai & we had a really nice Dubai local food at this small restaurant. Yummy!

Will post some photos taken during my trip up soon. =)

Met up with Michelle & Yingxiu yesterday for dinner at Crystal Jade cos I was really craving for chinese food. Had my plate of fried rice with a handsome amount of chilli. *feeling real satisfied* *grin* Before going back, we each had a piece of sinfully delicious cheesecake at Coffee Bean. =D

I met up with Emily today. She is now permenantly back in Singapore. Haha. We went for lunch at Ding Tai Feng & I had pork chop fried rice. (like omg! fried rice again?! lol.) Then I went for my dental appointment, shopped around for xmas pressies & did some shopping for myself. By the way, she got me this really sweet-looking pyjamas from Victoria's Secret. Thanks babe! So far I think I have already received 2 xmas cards fr my colleagues, 1 card from a friend & a xmas pressie from her. Heh. Lastly we had dinner at Dome & it was home sweet home. It rains the whole day man. I wonder when is the rain going to stop. Looking forward to the japanese dinner buffet that I'm going to have tmr. Haha.

By the way, my new flight roster is really damn lousy. I wanna complain! Grrr. Boooo....

I CHOOSE to believe that things will work out. We will work out.

No comments: