Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Xmas!

I love shopping in aussie & states. So this trip to melbourne was quite a fruitful one. *wide wide smile* I bought some xmas pressies for friends, 3 dresses, a pair of legging & a pair of slippers for myself. Had good food & pretty much rest. (though I still feel tired no matter how much I sleep. hehx.)

Oh...& my plane encountered like very bad turbulence. It was like the worst turbulence that I had came across ever since I started flying. It lasted for almost half an hour. With seat-belt fastened, I still could feel that I was going to be thrown up of my seat. Plastic cups being thrown on the floor from the passengers' tray-tables, children crying, people vomitted. That was how bad it was. Frankly speaking, I was telling myself, I couldn't be so "sway" right? I just prayed to whichever god above, prayed for the safety of everyone, prayed for the plane to land safely into s'pore on the xmas's eve night.

Thank god. My prayer was answered. =)

Thank-you so much for all the lovely cards & pressies. No matter how small or how big are they, I just love the thoughts from them. (crew & friends.) I think xmas is a very special season that you can spend time with your loved ones, tell them you still remember them & how much you actually love & care for them. I feel that it doesn't matter where you go, where you are, what pressies you give or receive, it's the gesture & the thought that counts everything.

Merry xmas everyone! *big big grin*

































No comments: