Sunday, December 10, 2006

Promises.

Sometimes I do wonder what are promises for.

If you can't fulfil,

If you don't even try,

If you can't even be bothered,

If you don't care,

If you don't love,

THEN DON'T PROMISE ME.....

I am not angry at anybody or any matter. It's just a general statement of what I feel promises are.

I think I need to start finding new purposes/goals in my life.

I want to do something different

I want to achieve something in which I will never thought I will. (I'm still thinking what's that? haha.)

I want to spend more time with my family & friends. (I know I have been neglecting some of them.)

I want to learn something new.

I want to meet more nice & fun people.

I want to be a happier girl.

I want to be me.

I want to feel loved, all over again.

No comments: