Wednesday, December 13, 2006

In Dubai

Hi hi! I'm in Dubai now. The place is ok. Just that the sun is a bit blazing in the daytime but it does get much cooler when the sky gets darker. The traffic isn't very pleasing to me too. I wanted to go to the Safari Desert Tour but due to time constraint, I guess I have to do it next time. Had the famous chicken briyani which was really good & did some small shopping at the City Centre Shopping Mall. Got myself a capri, christmas cards for my batchies & some drystores from the supermarket.

Gonna go back to my room soon. Am at the Business Centre now. Flying to Istanbul later. Gonna stay 2 days there before flying to Dubai again. By the way, Dubai is 4 hrs behind S'pore & Istanbul is 6 hrs behind S'pore. I heard it gonna be pretty cold at Istanbul. Oh well, let's hope it's fun there. Probably can do some sightseeing over there or something. Heh. Oh & my steward was telling me he wanna go party at the famous partying place at Dubai when we come back to Dubai from Istanbul. I may want to check it out too. Ok. We shall see. =P

Why am I always thinking about you?

No comments: