Thursday, December 07, 2006

Standby called up

Came back from Perth on Monday's afternoon. Then Tuesday late night went to the chalet. Was on standby on Wednesday. I checked for the roster on Tuesday since morning but no new message was found. So I happily thought either I wouldn't be called up for flight or the flight cannot be so early one la. Who knows when I reached the chalet, I received a call from my dad that SIA called my house. So I faster called back to acknowledge the message & you know what? I was called up to report for a Bombay flight at 0525. I almost wanted to faint. I was at the chalet till 2plus almost 3 in the morning. Then he sent me back home, I faster packed my bag & got changed & to the airport. I didn't sleep a single wink till Wednesday's afternoon in my hotel room.

By the way, I was back like an hr or so ago.

Anyway, I clicked quite well with this leading steward during the flight. "fling". Lol. Alright. Tell you guys more next time. Haha. But I mean nothing. Really. My heart has been taken away. Since don't know when. But I really feel like giving up somehow. Cos I don't feel loved.

我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了.....

No comments: