Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Post-Xmas

This year's xmas was a pretty quiet & simple one for me. Received sweet greetings, opened lovely pressies & spent quality time with people that I love & treasure.

By the way, I just did a canton turn yesterday & I only slept like 1.5hrs before the flight. After the flight, I went back home to bath & change, met the girls for dinner & updating session, then headed down to town for movie with him & gang. Caught deathnote 2. It was not bad I feel. Now then I realise actually my youngest brother has the comics. Haha. Anyway, came back home at 1am this morning & I slept at 2am till this morning 11am. I think I really need some more beauty sleep. It's really something that I have been lacking of a lot lately. Gonna call up some girlfriends to catch up later, then maybe take a small nap & probably going out alone to do some shopping. Sometimes I do love shopping alone. You have all your time to see the things you want, you are free to go anywhere, do whatever you feel like doing, & a good time for you to think about stuffs too. You know we everytime say we need to spend time with this person, that group of friends & other people, but how often do we actually spend time with our ownself?

Time really flies. 2006 will soon be a memory & 2007 will be a new beginning of our life journey. Much things happened this year for me. I had the most happening last semester in school with a group of people that I never thought I will hang out with (though we don't really keep much in touch now.), I joined the airline, started my training & began my colourful flying career, I met new people here & there, he came into my life before I even knew it, ups & downs with friends who used to be closed to my heart, much much lesser time with my family in which sometimes I was really guilty with.

I used to believe everything happened for a reason. But somethings just happened & I really couldn't understand why. Things just don't always go in our ways. Frankly, learning to accept things that happened wasn't a very easy task.

I really have no idea what does the future hold for me, for me & you, for me & him, & for me & everyone else. Somethings are just hard to let go. I believe time will tell everything.

It's time to start making new resolutions & new goals for the new year again. I will go think about it seriously. I think it's really important to know what you want rather than living each day as it is. By the way, my xmas's wish for the year, to feel happy everyday I wake up. Simple wish but I tell you, it's not easy, especially when human beings are so emotional.

Hmmm.....How long do you actually need to take to know & understand a person? I feel that I seem to have like gone through quite a bit lately. My heart seems like a rollar coaster sometimes. He claimed sometimes I think too much. Think more than I should. Maybe? Perhaps it's time to stop the ride & find solutions & ways to safe sail it.

With love.



No comments: