Monday, December 11, 2006

Learning

I am going on a long flight to Dubai & Istanbul tmr's night. Will be back 7 days later, which is on the 18th early morning 7am. Bless me with good crew, happy passengers, safe & wonderful trip! *hipeee* =)

Someone was asking, how many people can actually find true friends? Friends are everywhere but you count with your fingers, who are the ones who really care & love you for who you are? I doubt I have a lot. How about you? But I wanna thanks those who are always there for me to listen to my bitching & ranting. I really appreciate it. I believe all human beings not only need care & love from their family & their significant others, but also the brotherhood & sisterhood kind of friendships from their true friends.

I don't often cook but I'm learning. All because of you.

I think it's really time for me to sort out my thoughts & my stuffs. Because sometimes I do really find it hard to breath..........

No comments: