Sunday, December 31, 2006

Before 2006 leaves & 2007 comes,

Hi hi! Before 2006 leaves & 2007 comes, let me just say something. I'm currently in Osaka now. Just had a fulfilling New Year's dinner with the crew & pilots at the hotel. It was really cold here but I kind of like it. Love the chilly wind, dressy japaneses, yummylicious food, eye-candies cosmetic, irresistable jappy food stuffs & pretty fake eyelashes. I had a good time shopping & eating here for the 2 days. Bought lots of food stuffs & girlie stuffs. Hahaha. Hopefully I'm rostered for Singapore-Narita Tokyo-Los Angeles soon cos I heard there are even more happening stuffs to see in the town of Tokyo. Can't wait! *hehehex*

Everyone is talking about New Year's resolutions everytime when a new year is approaching. Sometimes I feel that there's no need for New Year's resolutions. When you have decided on something, just do it. (just like the nike's slogan. hehe.)

In 2007,

I gonna go back to my exercise regime again. I have been slacking my body for too long.

I want to learn to love my job even more. Come to think of it, not everyone can get the chance to fly around the world when they are still young & somemore getting paid to fly. *perks of flying* =D

I want to study hard but smart.

If time permits, I hope to pick up language's classes.

Make it a point to tidy my room every week.

A new makeover for my room for a new year. *winks*

A new laptop.

A new hairstyle for a new year. (that's why i have decided to do something about hair next week. hah. )

Learn proper cooking. *lolx*

A less complicated love life. Hopefully it gets smooth-sailing in 2007 & ever. =P

A better me.

Oh well, I can't think anymore. Like what I have said earlier, whenever you have decided on something, just do it! So see how it goes & what happens next. *grin*

Happy 2007! May 2007 be a much better year for everyone! With love. *beams*

I heart Japan!

No comments: