Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i really work hard

I think I really work hard for this sydney flight, both sectors to & fro. Time rushing, full passengers load, unlimited passengers' ad-hoc requests & there were 2 trainee stewardesses onboard & I was the mentor for one of them. I had to guide her along, teach her the work duties & stuffs, & I had to give her grading & write comments about her performance on her report card. I felt pretty senior on these flights because there were quite a few crew who were around my time & a few who were like slightly more junior than me. Hehe. I kind of like it. Clicked pretty well with them.

Oh ya. & there was this pretty cute passenger who wanna make friend with me during the flight back to singapore. Haha. =P

Some random photos..... =)































No comments: