Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I swear.....

I swear I have had enough of japanese food. I had japanese food at auckland & had genki sushi with him when I came back on monday. I need a short break-away from the jappy. Hehe...

Caught 300. It was rather good. Love the animation & most importantly, i love the one watching with me. Heh.

Haven been taking much photos overseas for the past few trips. Haven really go sightseeing & stuffs & haven really go to new places.

I met up with emily yesterday & we had whole lots of fun. Eat. Shop. Take photos. Eat again. Drink. Chatting non-stop. *BEAM*

Then met him again after meeting emily. Took the VIP invite from him, then had supper & we went loyang. Then it was home sweet home. I wanna spend more time with him when I'm on leave. By the way, I will be on leave from 17-24mar. Date me out ok? I'm flying off to perth tonight. Will be back on friday 1plus noon. I can't wait to come back! Yey! =P

No comments: