Friday, March 09, 2007

It's never easy

When 2 persons meet, then they fall in love & create a beautiful fairytale together. It's such a sweet thing, isn't it?

What keeps 2 persons together? I think is love. Or at least it's love in the first place.

To fall in love & stay in love, forever, is the hardest.

It's never easy to be an understanding gf. When bf has no time to spend with gf, gf has to be understanding & all, understands that bf has to work & all & other committments. But what about the gf? Gf needs an understanding bf too but bf never thinks as much.

It's never easy to be a gf who trusts her bf completely. Why? Cos gf loves bf. Gf is afraid of losing the bf. Especially when we are in a world of temptations.

It's never easy to be a gf who always places bf as her 1st priority. Bf doesn't do that. Bf has much more committments, dreams & goals to reach. Bf feels he has better things to do. Bf still loves gf but gf is never his 1st priority.

It's never easy to be a gf who is always giving & thinking of ways to make bf happy. Gf needs receiving too. Gf loves to be pampered. Gf loves to be constantly reminded by bf that he loves her, he cares for her, he misses her & he needs her.

It's never easy to be the gf of my bf. But what to do? I have chosen to love this man..

Everyone has different expections for a relationship. I think I'm someone who needs more attention. I'm already playing my part, at my very best. I guess I'm greedy. I just need those extras.

Just some random thoughts.

Think I'm falling sick soon. Blocked nose, slight flu & headache. It's kind of irritating. Grrrr.....

Auckland tmr........

By the way, I have cleared my flying probation today! Congrats to all 872 batchies!

No comments: