Saturday, March 03, 2007

Thanks

I wanna thanks all friends & loved ones for their warm wishes & lovely thoughts. I am a year older but a year wiser, prettier, happier & richer! (i hope!. hehe. )

I have been eating japanese food for the past one week or more. I admit I do love japanese food but is it a little too much? & I'm eating again tonight. Alright. Japanese food is nice. Haha.

KL 4-sectors yesterday was tiring & draggy. Met this funny steward onboard & we clicked pretty well. You know it feels good to work with people whom you can get along.

Caught "Pursuit of Happiness" last night with him, his 2 good friends & their gfs. Was soOooo sleepy & tired after the movie. Reached home at 3plus. Washed my face & brushed my teeth & fell asleep straight away.







I love you girls. Thanks evie for the handmade poster! *grin*

No comments: